Those with bad credit often find themselves in a debt spiral—unable to afford to pay off debts, they face high finance charges and difficulty getting work or loans to start businesses or go to school.
Operation HOPE provides free one-on-one credit counseling services at all HOPE Center locations and over the phone. Our Certified Personal Finance Counselors help clients identify specific debt and budgeting issues—and take steps to establish or improve their credit.
Our credit counseling program includes:
- Free TransUnion credit report.
- One-on-one consultation with a credit professional.
- Assistance in writing dispute letters.
- Comprehensive budget preparation.
- Credit and Money Management Workshop.